Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > The Golden Age of Model Rocketry > Kit Collecting
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Les Les is offline
BAR 13790
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Johnson City, NY
Posts: 370
Default I think I've been collecting too many kits....

I needed to update my inventory spreadsheet - I realized it had multiple errors.
And I decided to reorganize the storage tubs by vendor

So while everything was out, I took a group photo!

18 years - 59 different manufacturers (well, 60 if you count me and my scratch builts)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  2016 Kit Collection small.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  1.04 MB  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-04-2016, 07:03 PM
rtuinila rtuinila is offline
Intermediate Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 99
Default

If you've been collecting too many what does that say about me? I've got over 450 kits!
__________________
Roy Tuinila

CMASS Member

NAR #90252

NARTREK Bronze

L1 w/Mega Der Red Max on an H87-IM-7
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Les Les is offline
BAR 13790
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Johnson City, NY
Posts: 370
Default

actually, my count is 460...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-04-2016, 08:17 PM
tbzep's Avatar
tbzep tbzep is offline
Dazed and Confused
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: TN
Posts: 8,396
Default

While Styx, "Miss America" plays in the background.
__________________
I love sanding.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Scott_650 Scott_650 is offline
Intermediate Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 78
Default

And I thought I had a problem when I went over 100!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Les Les is offline
BAR 13790
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Johnson City, NY
Posts: 370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_650
And I thought I had a problem when I went over 100!


The problem there is you don't have enough!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-07-2016, 05:19 AM
jeffyjeep's Avatar
jeffyjeep jeffyjeep is offline
Old Submariner
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home of Wayne & Garth
Posts: 5,607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les
I needed to update my inventory spreadsheet - I realized it had multiple errors.
And I decided to reorganize the storage tubs by vendor

So while everything was out, I took a group photo!

18 years - 59 different manufacturers (well, 60 if you count me and my scratch builts)


59 manufacturers?! I DO believe it but I had no idea there have been so many! I can probably rattle off 25 or 30, but not 59.
__________________
A skeleton walks into bar. He orders a beer and a mop.

NAR# 94042
SAM# 0078
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Les Les is offline
BAR 13790
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Johnson City, NY
Posts: 370
Default

3D Rocketry Aerotech Peter Always Apogee BaddAzz BMS Centuri
Cosmodrone Custom Cygnus DFR Dynastar EAT Edmonds Empire
Estes Excelsior Fat Cat Fliskits Hawk Hostile Hotrod K&S Launch Pad
Loc Mad Cow Model Minutes More MPC NCR New Way Oddl PDR
Pemberton PML Q Model Quest Red River Roachworks Rocket in a Box
Rocketarium Rocketpad Rogue Rokitflite Semroc Sheri Shrox
Sirius Sky Space X Squirrel Work Sunward Tango Papa Wildman Zooch

And I am real tempted to pull the trigger on a Binder kit....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-08-2016, 10:48 AM
DeanHFox's Avatar
DeanHFox DeanHFox is offline
Incurable Model Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metro Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 445
Send a message via Yahoo to DeanHFox
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les
3D Rocketry Aerotech Peter Always Apogee BaddAzz BMS Centuri
Cosmodrone Custom Cygnus DFR Dynastar EAT Edmonds Empire
Estes Excelsior Fat Cat Fliskits Hawk Hostile Hotrod K&S Launch Pad
Loc Mad Cow Model Minutes More MPC NCR New Way Oddl PDR
Pemberton PML Q Model Quest Red River Roachworks Rocket in a Box
Rocketarium Rocketpad Rogue Rokitflite Semroc Sheri Shrox
Sirius Sky Space X Squirrel Work Sunward Tango Papa Wildman Zooch

And I am real tempted to pull the trigger on a Binder kit....
Don't forget AVI, MRI, FSI, MicroClassics...probably others, I'd have to look.
__________________
Dean Fox
NAR #53946SR

---- "Wherever you go, there you are"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-08-2016, 11:08 AM
ghrocketman's Avatar
ghrocketman ghrocketman is offline
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,423
Default

How about Canaroc, North Coast, LOC and CMR ?
__________________
When in doubt, WHACK the GAS and NEVER touch the brake !!!
No Harm=NO Foul advocate

No MAYHEM/FIASCO/CHAOS/HAVOC/DANGER =NO FUN !

Yes, there is such a thing as NORMAL
, if you have to ask, you probably aren't
!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe 1998-2018